Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Knitting, Crocheting, and Bears, Oh My!

I might make this blog more focused on my knitting and crochet projects, as opposed to my artwork. Because my art, I upload onto my behance portfolio, and this blog is just an afterthought at this point.

It might be a good thing to separate the two entities - illustration from crafting. It would keep me organized.

I like it, this new idea. I'll keep my previous posts on here, because why not.

I have several yarn projects in the works right now:


  1. Mom's Blanket - a double-sided blanket, crochet, dual-colored with the Swarthmore College colors of burgundy red and white
  2. Granny Square Scarf - an infinity scarf for my sister, crochet, dual-colored with forest green and white
  3. My First Sweater - basic sweater design, knit, tri-colored with tan, cool grey, and burgundy red; I completed the torso and neckline, now I'm working on the sleeves
  4. Doctor Who Hat - TARDIS design, knit body with crochet ribbing
  5. Green Arrow Hat - design still undecided, knit body with crochet ribbing
  6. My Infinity Scarf - infinity tube scarf for myself, knit, dual-colored with freckled tan and light brown
  7. WCU Scarf - infinity scarf for Shay, knit, dual-colored with the West Chester University colors of purple and gold
That's what I've got going so far. I'll upload photos of the WIPs and my completed pieces (which I still have) pretty soon.

Knit ya later.

No comments: